aggressive dog car reactivity part 2


Between this video and the other video, you are seeing 80% of the car time we spent working on this reactivity. The other 20% was like what you are seeing in these two videos. I would get her in the car when I went on short rides to pick up my daughter at school to “check” her progress. Always on the e-collar and ready to correct at a high level if needed, or to tap the remote at a low-med level preceded by a “nope” to get her to calm down and keep her from escalating (which is more like guiding her rather than totally letting her make a choice), or a low level tap to have her “down”.

You don’t have to hire a dog trainer, you can learn to train your dog with my free videos at www.LeadOffLeashK9training.com. Mastering the Dog Walk is one of many free videos available to you. Check out www.LeadOffLeashK9training.com for all of my free how-to videos. Train your dog to have great leash manners, come when called, heel, sit-stay, down-stay, and to have great basic obedience skills so you can be on your way to having the dog of your dreams. Through my free videos, you can also learn to e-collar train your dog to get 100% off-leash compliance with every command you want your dog to know.

Lead Off Leash K9 Training is owned and operated by Cheryl Albrecht. Lead Off Leash K9 Training offers board and train services for all breeds, and ages. Board and train can be for basic dog obedience or for dog behavior modification for reactive dogs. The board and train model creates well-behaved and amazingly obedient dogs. Lead Off Leash K9 Training offers also offers private on-on-one sessions where Cheryl works hands-on teaching the dog owner how to train their dog. Lead Off Leash K9 Training offers Puppy Training as well. Cheryl teaches basic obedience such as proper leash walking, sit, down, come and much more to dogs and also can help you give a solid foundation for your new puppy (puppy development).

WEBSITE: http://www.leadoffleashk9training.com/

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8s…

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Lead-Off-Lea…

How to Train a Dog / Dog Training / Dog Training Tips / Dog Obedience Training / Dog Training Videos / Free Dog Training Videos / In Home Dog Training / Dog Trainer / Dog Behavior Modification / Off-leash / Car Dog Aggression / E-Collar Training / Training Collars / Dog Reactivity in Car / The Dog Whisperer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnRbRNcXjsY&feature=youtu.be

5 Ways To Make Dog Training Easier on You (and Your Pet!)

Dog training can become a stressful project that leaves you and your pet feeling frustrated. However, it doesn’t have to be, thanks to these 5 tips.

How To Choose Luxury Dog Accessories

Looking for deals on dog product can create more options for dog owners who buy different kinds of clothing to meet the requirement of protecting the dogs towards the ever changing seasons. As a dog owner, it is important to think about the different types of clothing before buying. Ensure you get dog clothing that contains features that make it easier to clean and use before buying.

How to Do Dog Grooming At Home

Dogs are one of the most favorite pet for human beings. They are intelligent, loyal and charming. However, as the dogs are known to lead an active lifestyle, a constant grooming is required to keep your dogs hygienic and healthy. With little efforts and simple tools, one can groom their dogs at home.

They Met And Became Bonded Though Licks, Tail Wagging And Back Scratching

She arrived back at her home, walked over to the sliding patio door as he jumped up barking with excitement seeing her approach. She opened the sliding patio door and he lunged into the house jumping up on her with his squeaks of happiness. She knew now that she had permanence in her life that made her extremely happy besides her job

The High Energy, Fearless Jack Russell Terrier

The Jack Russell Terrier is a small, energetic, entertaining, and fearless companion dog. They are sturdy and have great endurance and can make a great family pet, if the energy is harnessed.

You May Also Like